Lemon CRINKLE-CRACKLE Cookies


So you may know these as either “Crinkle” or “Crackle” cookies, or maybe you have never heard of them at all. These can be made with lemons or you can completely change it up and do chocolate or strawberry! I usually eat these during December. My mom would make these for our Christmas Cookie Table. I can assure you there will be ZERO left over when the party is finished. I hope you enjoy my recipe!


The ingredients are quite simple. I was lucky enough to make these when my MIL’s lemon tree was abundant with the yellow things.

You’ll need:
•Moist Lemon cake mix (your preference)
•1/3 cup Vegetable oil
•2 eggs
•1 Large lemon (zest and juice)
•1/3 cup Powdered sugar (icing sugar)

Step One
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix everything but the powdered sugar together and refrigerate in a bowl for at least 30 minutes. Place about 1/3 cup powdered sugar in a small bowl for rolling. 



Step Two
It may be a little sticky so I do it like this. I get a spoon and get a spoonful of the cake mixture, then I grab another spoon and work the mix to form a more appealing ball and not just a glob. Throw that glob into the powdered sugar and from there you can roll and it won't be sticky! If I can avoid sticky hands at any cost I will! You can of course totally just grab a spoonful and throw it in the powdered sugar if you don't mind a little mess!



Step Three
Place the rolled balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 12 minutes.









OTHER RECIPES USING CAKE MIX:



DON'T FORGET TO PIN THIS RECIPE AND FOLLOW MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
INSTAGRAM: ALICIA_R_MURRAY






Comments

Popular Posts