Best Banana Pudding EVER!













So, Easter went completely different this year. Brandon and I had plans on going to Atlanta (our fav place in the US) for our spring break. We had everything planned-where we would stay, where we would eat-we even were buying car seats for our new puppies so they could join us as well! Well, life had different plans and unfortunately, a few days before we were supposed to leave, we had to cancel our trip. I know, tragic. At that point our family didn’t have any Easter dinner plans and my husband suggested we just go to a country buffet close to his parents home. This place is in a very, very small town in Mississippi. It was a soul food buffet, and I loaded up on the yummy veggies! This was an awesome Easter dinner!







Lunch was delicious, and a few of us also made desserts to have back at the country home. I hadn’t had a banana pudding in over a year and decided that’s what I would make! My husband says this is the best he has ever had-and he doesn’t like banana pudding! This is the only way I ever make it and it's always a hit. Here’s a short and quick go-to recipe for the PERFECT BANANA PUDDING!! Enjoy!









I hope you liked the fact I put all ingredients and directions on a photo you can just take a screenshot of and have it all at your fingertips! You can of course make this your own way! Add more or less cookies, top with bananas instead-always make it the way you like it! This is my favorite method. It's easy, quick and everyone loves it! Make sure to PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST as it really helps my blog. Don't forget to join my e-mail list to the left and get updated on all my new recipe blogs :)

-Alicia Murray
IG alicia_r_murray
YT Murrayed Life

Comments

  1. Never eaten this type of pudding before, looks delicious!

    Mel ★ http://www.meleaglestone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts