Clothing Brands You Should Buy at Thrift Stores to Resell Online!






Hey y’all! So I’ve officially been selling preowned fashion online for a full year now! I have taken a hobby of thrifting and turned it into a full time income, allowing me to operate my own reselling business from home! I’ve definitely learned a ton in just one year of flipping through the racks at thrift stores. I have taken so much time to research brands that I now feel really confident in sharing these brands with you! Keep in mind that this blog post is being uploaded in the Summer of 2020 and this information may not be accurate in the years to follow, as fashion trends are consistently changing. I upload thrift clothing hauls on my YouTube channel, Murrayed Life, very frequently. I’m going to be linking a few recent hauls throughout this post so you can get a very clear idea on what brands are selling for me and what I’m continuing to purchase to resell online for a profit. I hope you learn about brands that you may not have been aware of before reading this.

 1. Sundance 

This is a catalog brand that can be overlooked at many thrift stores. Their tops can easily flip for $30 and up, so it’s definitely worth picking up if you see it in the wild!

 2. Barefoot Dreams
This is one of the most over looked brands at the thrift store!!! Why? Because most of it is so soft and comfortable it ends up in the sleepwear section where most resellers do not look! These pieces can go anywhere from $25-$70 depending on the piece you have!

 3. Spanx
Another item found in the intimates section of your thrift store-SPANX! Definitely pick up this brand! I've sold almost every piece from this line for about $45 very quickly. BOLO

4. Diane Von Furstenberg 
I love selling this brand-both the new and vintage pieces! This is a highly searched for brand, and the dresses usually go for at least $50!

 5. ModCloth
I love selling this brand!!! This brand has a very loyal following and the dresses can easily go from $50-$100!!!! Definitely pick it up!


Did you learn about new brands today? Want a part two? Comment below and let me know! Definitely subscribe to my YouTube channel, Murrayed Life, where I post 3 times a week and inform you on what is selling online for me and for how much! You can also follow me on Instagram at @alicia_r_murray where I post reselling content daily! Have a great day!
-Alicia



Comments

Popular Posts