HOW TO FLIP CLOTHES AT GOODWILL FAST!



So, before I even start writing about how I make money flipping clothes at Goodwill, I want everyone reading to know this:

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO WRITE THIS. THIS IS MY TRUE EXPERIENCE USING THE APP AND I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY STORY.

So, how do you buy clothes at Goodwill and make money quick from them? Well, there are a ton of ways, but I'm going to share with ya'll the way I've made $1,000 this past month. Have you heard of the app called Poshmark? It's kind of like eBay or Thredup. Basically, you post pictures of clothes and someone buys them. That's the most simple way I can describe it. Anyone can do this if you have access to the internet and a camera.




WHAT I DO
So, I live in South Mississippi where the Goodwill prices are extremely cheap....I'm talking there are aisles of 50 cent pieces! So, I usually go to Goodwill on Monday and pick up about 60 items each week (quick math: $30 total invested). Then, I go home, put the clothes on a hanger, snap a few pictures, and upload those pictures to Poshmark! From there, I "share" that item at least 3 times everyday, and it eventually sells!

This is just a short version of what I do on Poshmark. I just started Poshmark 5 months ago and I'm already making $1,000+ each month. I have documented my journey on my YouTube channel, Murrayed Life, if you want to watch me from the very beginning! This post is just my introduction post to how I'm making money on Poshmark, but I definitely see myself making a full time income from it, and I want to share with you all my tips and tricks!

SO, join my email list and get updated each week as I post new Poshmark content! In the meantime, check out some of my videos below to get your feet wet! If you are looking for a side hustle, or a legit at-home business, Poshmark can make it happen for you! Stay tuned for more content....

-ALICIA










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts