REAL MCDONALDS BIG MAC SAUCE RECIPE








As much as I love to cook, I have a couple of guilty pleasures-American Style Chinese Buffets and MCDONALDS! My favorite thing by far at Mickey D’s is the Big Mac, mainly for the sauce! Since I have been a stay at home wife (that feels amazing to write, finally!) I’ve been super good about eating healthy ... but when that time of the month comes-IT ROARS! Lol But to be honest, I do get insane cravings, mostly around my PMS time, for sodium! I think because I drink so much water  my body needs more sodium. I’m no scientist, but I think that’s right.

ANYWHO

I have been experimenting around with different Big Mac sauce recipes I’ve found online, and I think I nailed it-NO, I KNOW I nailed it! I licked the bowl. A + sauce recipe!!! One thing I’ve noticed in multiple Big Mac sauce copycat recipes is that people are adding French dressing. I don’t know why, because if you read the real ingredients in the sauce, you don’t find that?? Well, I have dabbled with it and now I finally feel confident to share with you my sauce recipe! Please note, these measurements are for guesstimate purposes ONLY! I strongly suggest to taste the sauce and add more of what your taste buds tell you to do! This sauce recipe will make sauce for two burgers, not a huge bowl you typically see online.

INGREDIENTS
-Mayonnaise
-Yellow Mustard
-Vinegar
-Sweet Pickled Relish
-Garlic Seasoning
-Onion Seasoning
-Paprika
-Minced Onions (optional-but will taste better with it!)

This is exactly what I used. I highly recommend that if you don’t have onions on your burger, you mince them up and throw them in the sauce-so good!!


So I am not giving exact measurements, but that's because I think your taste buds can really decipher the taste you are going for. I recommend just starting with about 3/4 cups of mayonnaise and then add a little of everything from there. Taste, and add more of what your think it needs. I think the more relish and onion you put in really makes it taste great and like the real deal! I don't put a ton of vinegar, maybe only 1 teaspoon. Once you get the slightest yellow tint, you have nailed it with the mustard-don't put too much in!









How did yours come out? I love mine! It's sometimes all I put on my burgers, and my friends think it's great, too! Leave a comment down below on your tasty experience :) Don't forget to join my e-mail list for my tasty recipes and fun travel advice!

Comments

Popular Posts